2008年9月18日木曜日

Summer Summer Summer!!

The first half of my vacation was busy. I returned my home in Nagano to get driver’s license. I commuted driver’s school every day about for a mouth. Then I played with my local friends.

The second half of my vacation was so nice. I went to Gero city with baseball club member as a training camp. We practiced baseball in the day time and went river to swim in the evening. I hadn’t play baseball long time, but I enjoyed this training camp.

The third half of my vacation, I went to Okinawa with my friends. We walked around Kokusai Street in first day and went to a bar to drink alcohol. We met a band there. Their name is RA-SE Sounds♪and they sang two songs for us. I was impressed with their songs then I bought their CD. It was very nice day.

The second day of our travel was so exciting, too. We went snorkeling and scuba diving. I haven’t ever dived so I was tensed at first. I can find a lot of kind of fish because sea of Okinawa is very clear!!

We went to Manza beach to swim in the third day. There were many people in there. I’m from Nagano so I was so exited to see beautiful ocean. I tried to get sun burnt but I couldn’t because it was cloudy!!

I had to work in the last half of my vacation because I spent much money in this vacation. I worked almost every day and night. I want to make 900 yen an hour because I make only 800 yen an hour now!!







274 words

3 件のコメント:

wolf さんのコメント...

I think you enjoyed your summer vacation!!

KOTOKOTO さんのコメント...

I emvy you, I want to snorkeling and scuba diving!!(>_<)

kimako さんのコメント...

I want to visit Okinawa!!I had never been to Okinawa. Please tell me more about Okinawa.Let's go Okinawa with me!!!